BizTalk360 - Monitoring

We love your feedback and look forward to hearing from you. A great place to post your ideas and vote up others. Please share your stories to help us build a product that best fits your needs.

Please note this site is only to get future ideas and suggestions. If you have any technical challenges with the current version of BizTalk360 please use our support site

You can provide any ideas/suggestions related to improving BizTalk360 monitoring capabilities in this forum.

How can we improve BizTalk360 Monitoring capabilities?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Notification of orchestration instances which are active for more than 45 minutes

Notification of orchestration instances which are active for more than 45 minutes using Data monitoring.

by
    Azeef Kabeer

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  New Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Monitoring clustered disks

Right now BizTalk360 is able to monitor disk spaces in BizTalk and SQL servers, it will be useful to monitor clustered disks. At the moment if the disk failover to secondary server, 360 starts alerting.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Web Endpoint Monitoring should have configurable 'pinging' interval

We would like to check a web endpoint less often than once a minute to reduce overhead.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Age-based monitoring for Data Monitoring

When creating a Data Monitoring alarm, it would be great to be able to check for instances which are older than XX days/minutes/seconds.

For example : let's say we have 2 dehydrated (or suspended, or whatever) orchestrations, 1 created 3 days ago and 1 only 10 minutes ago. This feature would allow BizTalk360 to raise an alarm for instances that take too much time to complete, or suspended instances that have obviously been overlooked.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Displaying an Alarm Dashboard

We set up several alarms for different dataflows we have in our BizTalk environment (with different time-schedules).
    We would like to setup the dashboard on a Big screen for monitoring-purposes. However switch between alarms in the dashboard is pointless in this situation. We would like to suggest an Alarm-dashboard which shows the status of all the alarms. This is a screen we can put on a big screen.

- Idea shared by Joost Easton.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Azure ServiceBus queues monitoring: add a threshold to check old message

Hi,
    When monitoring a queue/subscription in BizTalk360, is it possible to monitor the "age" of messages.
    For example, I need it for the following use case: I want to be alerted if there are messages in the queue that are older than x days for example. Because it means for me that messages are not consumed (and in my use case, maybe only one message is in the queue but it is not consumed).

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Enhanced data monitoring query filter capabilities

It would be great to be able to filter the data monitoring query on context properties of the message. That way (combined with my other request on disabling grouping by error code for message notifications) I could create segregated notifications in my multi company environment which are all sharing the same ports/processes.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Existing Feature Enhancement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Schedule recurrent maintenance stops

It is possible to stop the alerts for maintenance immediately or in the future.
    But what could be very good is the ability to set up recurrent stop for alerts, for example, each sunday at 4AM for 4 hours.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Existing Feature Enhancement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Results of a Secure SQL Query to a data monitoring

It would be nice if results of a Secure SQL Query to a data monitoring alarm.

By Christopher

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. User access profile

Hello BizTalk360 team,

I am helping TF1 test your monitoring solution and after my first presentation to different users, I have some remarks from them which I think might interest you :
    · User management : possibility to create management profiles, and attach those profiles to users. I am aware that we can achieve something similar through AD groups, but they don’t seem to be very enthusiastic about it – mainly because the process of requesting membership to a specific AD group is slow…
    · Graphical flow tracking and Message Box Queries (In particular, but this suggestion may apply to…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. “Assign to me” function

Inspired by some of the sessions at Integrate2017, I suggest you analyse the possibilities to develop an “Assign to me” function. Let me describe a bit more…

An alert-email goes out as a Biztalk send port is down. This email goes to a group, in our case 6 recipients. Then, who’s going to fix this? Maybe there could be a button in the email and when I click it, the status in 360-db on this alert goes to “ongoing work”/”under investigation” or something like that, with my ad-name as responsible. Then, another email goes out to the group as the…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Enhance filter options in Data monitoring with wildcard search

I am needing the capability to route suspended message ‘Data Monitoring’ notifications to some IT partners, but, based upon information that is in ONLY available in the Message Context. In these cases, the BizTalk messages are suspended with an Application Name of “Microsoft.Practices.ESB”, but are not able to make it to the Exceptions Portal and only associating the root application that caused the issue in the Message Context, which is how today we manually review and manually notify the development groups that these types of Suspended Messages occur. What I need is the capability to search generically across all Context…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ability to monitor SSO service and clustered services

Our BizTalk runs on two application servers and two Db servers. We are facing one problem where we have now clustered our SQL server enterprise single sign on service, so if one of the sql server is down, the SSO sign on service will move to another node.

Earlier the monitoring setup in BizTalk360 was Ent SSO service on both the sql nodes were set as started. Now it is running on one node at a time and the second is inactive. There can be a condition where this node can be down, so other SSO service node will be…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Create a Consolidated Alarms Monitoring Dashboard

Having a 4th option on all the various monitors called Consolidated which would show each alarm tree under the previous one and not have an Alarm selector.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Increase the limit of SQL server

To increase the number of SQL servers in BizTalk 360 for monitoring

By Simon Laverdière

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Existing Feature Enhancement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Offical SCOM MP (sealed) to monitor events and service from BizTalk360

We have incidents when BizTalk360 looses the connection to database because of network issues, during updates or maintenance windows. During those it have happened that the BizTalk360 service do not start, and I have no idea that the service was actually stopped until the customer (how manage the flow in the application) calls and says they aren't receiving e-mails.
    We already have the IIS MP, so that are monitored. I asked my SCOM guy to create some rules (alerts) of the Event ID's I have found and monitoring the service.
    But I would like to make a feature request to…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Monitor SSO on non-BizTalk server

When the EntSSO service is not running on a BizTalk or SQL server, it's currently not possible to monitor the state if that service with BizTalk360. Since the EntSSO is such an important component for BizTalk, it would be good to be able to monitor that service.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bulk update for the max number of attempts for autocorrection

It could be great to have the ability to change the max number of attempts for autocorrection in a bulk way.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Greater max number of attempts for the Autocorrection

Today the max number of attempts for AutoCorrection is 10.
    It could be good to have the ability to have a greater value than 10.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base