Skip to content

BizTalk360 - Monitoring

We love your feedback and look forward to hearing from you. A great place to post your ideas and vote up others. Please share your stories to help us build a product that best fits your needs.

Please note this site is only to get future ideas and suggestions. If you have any technical challenges with the current version of BizTalk360 please use our support site

You can provide any ideas/suggestions related to improving BizTalk360 monitoring capabilities in this forum.

41 results found

1. Monitoring Dashboard Horizontal Tree Option

I like the tree view in the Monitoring Dashboard and BizTalk Group Dashboard, but even with just a few applications it gets reduced in size to something that is less useful because the zoom out required to see everything. There ends up being alot of white space that could be better used in my opinion. I'd like the option to switch the vertical tree to a horizontal tree like in File Explorer. This would allow the screen to handle a multitude of applications as the user could simply scroll down to review them. The screen width seems like it would…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. File masks without any extensions support

BizTalk server 2013 R2 only the file names with the extensions were supported.
    From BizTalk server 2016, this type (PPI*) of file masks without any extensions are supported. Hence we request to enhance the file monitoring feature to get the counts for all the file masks irrespective of the file extensions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. certificate validity alarm

The certificate used for https or AS2 has a validity date, after this date they are no more valid and the process stops. Would be nice if you could implemant a new feature the send an alarm when this date is getting closer.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. FILE and FTP locations monitoring - even for locations not used by BizTalk

Hi,
    The FILE and FTP notification features are great :) But it should also be great to have the ability to monitor locations that are not used by BizTalk.
    I have a use case where my customer use an other product than BizTalk for several flows and we want to use BizTalk360 to monitor these locations too. Today it is not possible.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 3rd party Sftp Adapters monitoring should be supported in BT360

Supporting nsoftware sftp
    Supporting Blogical Shared Adapters Sftp

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Support for SSO Affiliates in FTP monitoring section

The V 8.5 has FTP monitoring but it does not work with FTPs configured with SSO affiliates.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Remove orphaned for BizTalk Servers and SQL Servers monitoring

Hi,
    When we import an alarm from one environment to another, there are sometimes orphaned artefacts.
    You already have a button "Remove orphaned" in Applications (for send ports, receive locations,..) but this feature does not exist for Disk and System Resources when monitoring BizTalk and SQL Servers.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Web Endpoint monitoring - polling interval

Hi,
    For the Web endpoint monitoring, it could be great to have the ability to add a polling interval to poll less than each 60 secondes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Offical SCOM MP (sealed) to monitor events and service from BizTalk360

We have incidents when BizTalk360 looses the connection to database because of network issues, during updates or maintenance windows. During those it have happened that the BizTalk360 service do not start, and I have no idea that the service was actually stopped until the customer (how manage the flow in the application) calls and says they aren't receiving e-mails.
    We already have the IIS MP, so that are monitored. I asked my SCOM guy to create some rules (alerts) of the Event ID's I have found and monitoring the service.
    But I would like to make a feature request to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Monitor SSO on non-BizTalk server

When the EntSSO service is not running on a BizTalk or SQL server, it's currently not possible to monitor the state if that service with BizTalk360. Since the EntSSO is such an important component for BizTalk, it would be good to be able to monitor that service.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Monitoring an event not trigerred by Biztalk system

Sometimes we have a process which is only partially executed by Biztalk. But this process is a global integration process and need to be monitored by an integration team.
    Example :
    the process write a flag file in a directory. sometimes Biztalk write the file, sometimes the file is written by another system (and no Biztalk artefact is trigerred). in this last specific cas, Biztalk 360 doesn't allow me to check if the flag file is there or not.
    I think it could be useful to add a feature which allow to detect a file in a specific directory (same…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Azure ServiceBus queues monitoring: add a threshold to check old message

Hi,
    When monitoring a queue/subscription in BizTalk360, is it possible to monitor the "age" of messages.
    For example, I need it for the following use case: I want to be alerted if there are messages in the queue that are older than x days for example. Because it means for me that messages are not consumed (and in my use case, maybe only one message is in the queue but it is not consumed).

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Data monitoring alert roll up

We have data monitoring alerts setup for a number of customers such as count > 0 in last 15/30/60 minutes etc. This obviously results in individual emails, however it would be good to be able to roll up emails. For example if I have a customer that doesn’t place an order from 10-11 and then 11-12 and then 12-1pm, can I get emails to roll up so each subsequent email shows the previous failures? Otherwise I will just have three separate emails which I have to check for each customer to see how long they have not been placing an…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ping Monitoring

To add to the list of endpoint types that BizTalk360 monitors, it would good to monitor ping results.

We have an Oracle database server that keeps going down that is used by one of our BizTalk Send Ports. It would be good to alert if the database server is unavailable using a simple ping.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. “Assign to me” function

Inspired by some of the sessions at Integrate2017, I suggest you analyse the possibilities to develop an “Assign to me” function. Let me describe a bit more…

An alert-email goes out as a Biztalk send port is down. This email goes to a group, in our case 6 recipients. Then, who’s going to fix this? Maybe there could be a button in the email and when I click it, the status in 360-db on this alert goes to “ongoing work”/”under investigation” or something like that, with my ad-name as responsible. Then, another email goes out to the group as the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Monitor untrusted domain with specified accounts

Currently you can only monitor BizTalk Environments which are in the same domain.

We have multiple test environments which are in silo'ed untrusted domains, and would like the ability to to monitor all of them from the one BizTalk360 Environment.

Allow us to use Domain Accounts from each domain to connect and retrieve the information required

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Manually start a Health Check alarm

Hi,
    When we configure a new alarm (for Health Check), it is not possible to force the alarm to execute immediately. It could be great to have this ability in order to avoid waiting for the next scheduled interval.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Syncronisation of applications endpoints with BizTalk360 monitoring alerts

It would be great is the BizTalk360 application was able to keep in sync with the endpoints within an application - as seen in the BizTalk admin console. Presently, if any changes are made to the BizTalk applications endpoints the BizTalk360 alert has to be reconfigured to match the changes - this is generally overlooked until the email alert comes through and shows an error.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow the creation of Alarm Mapping templates used in by alarms (instanced or referenced)

As per title and other suggestions.

Allow a mapping template to be created and named. These templates would be 'masters'. Then when creating alarms allow a template to be selected and instanced into the alarm or copied to a version and the versioned copy referenced by one or more alarms. Obviously if a template is copied version is referenced by multiple alarms dependencies would need to be displayed or alerted if changes were made to the referenced mappings for example.

I could go on but the idea is there ...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Enhance filter options in Data monitoring with wildcard search

I am needing the capability to route suspended message ‘Data Monitoring’ notifications to some IT partners, but, based upon information that is in ONLY available in the Message Context. In these cases, the BizTalk messages are suspended with an Application Name of “Microsoft.Practices.ESB”, but are not able to make it to the Exceptions Portal and only associating the root application that caused the issue in the Message Context, which is how today we manually review and manually notify the development groups that these types of Suspended Messages occur. What I need is the capability to search generically across all Context…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base