Restrict alarms by user group
When defining alarms it should be possible to separate alarms by "user group". Essentially we will be sharing access to BT360 with our client and we would like them to be able to create their own alarms for their applications. However we don't want them to be able to edit (or delete) our alarms. It should be possible to separate alarms by user group.
Restricting the alarms by user access policies request has been implemented in the latest version of BizTalk360
Mircea Trifan commented
I would second this improvement, here is the context of my client:
We work in a semi-decentralized BizTalk development environment, meaning we have a main BizTalk DEV team which is responsible of around 60% of the development. The other 40% is split between different independent teams that develop their own BizTalk solutions according to their own specifications and architecture.
But since all the BizTalk applications are deployed on the same BizTalk Group, this means that any user from any team that has permissions to the Monitoring Dashboard (for consulting alarms), or the Manage Alarms functionality, will be able to see/modify any and all Alarms, even if the Alarms in question monitor other team's applications.
It would be very helpful if we could configure permissions for each alarm, in order to give access to select users/groups.
may-britt stoeen commented
Not neccessary create own alarms but at least be able to only see their own alarms linked to the applications they have access to