Basically, I would want to revamp your Alarm creation/edit screens to make alarm creation / configuration much simpler
At a high level:
- Health Check
- Data Monitor
- User needs to make sure they have the proper alarm type enabled or they may not get emails when an alarm is triggered.
- It is not clear that selecting Health Check means getting the daily/weekly email showing the current status.
- Status Check
- Turning on monitor would mean that when any style of monitoring is triggered/violated, an email is sent and continued to be sent if it is a threshold violation until cleared or max number reached
- Turning on Status Check would mean that an email would be sent showing the overall status on the schedule chosen
I do understand that Health monitoring is independent of the other two in that any alarm that is a healh alarm sends an email showing the status of everything in that alarm on the schedule provided. Therefore, Health monitoring should be renamed to something else which clearly explains that enabling this will send status checks on the scheduled times of the alarm.
Perhaps having a checkbox saying 'Send Scheduled Health Checks on this Alarm instead of 'Health Check Alarm' would be clearer.
3 votes0 comments · BizTalk360 - Monitoring » Existing Feature Enhancement · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
The Red and Green in the BT360Cloud Monitoring view are very easy to distinguish for red/green colour blind people. The Red and Green used in BT360 throughout are not consistent and are not easy to distinguish overall.
5 votes0 comments · BizTalk360 - Operations » Existing Feature Enhancement · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
This feature has come as part of the version 8.9.5 release. Sing up to our newsletter to be notified of upcoming releases
1. Filtering is enabled for Scope
2. Now Exception Stack Trace has ‘Contains’ operator for filtering
Remaining items are in our development pipeline