New feature requests on Autocorrect
I have couple of new feature requests for BizTalk360.
1. Receive Location/Send Port/Orchestration - Auto Correct (set time)
- Option to configure BizTalk360 to try to auto correct artifacts in scheduled time (every 1 hour 5 times).
- Use case: BizTalk Receive Location A goes in disabled state. BizTalk360 tries to auto correct Receive Location 5 times and fails to restart port. Alarm email is sent to monitoring person, but it is night time and person is not available to react on alarm email. Receive Location stays disabled until monitoring person comes to work etc. and activates Receive Location manually.
- Solution: Set time option to auto correct BizTalk360 settings. For example: BizTalk360 will try to auto correct N times Receive Location on every 1 hour (time that you have set). This way network etc. problems that causes BizTalk ports to go disabled might have corrected in an 1 hour time and ports are activated by BizTalk360.
2. Manually start Auto Correct
- Try to get Receive Location / Send Port / Orchestration to their expected state by running BizTalk360 Auto correct manually
- Mass run or port by port.