BizTalk360 - Operations

We love your feedback and look forward to hearing from you. A great place to post your ideas and vote up others. Please share your stories to help us build a product that best fits your needs.

Please note this site is only to get future ideas and suggestions. If you have any technical challenges with the current version of BizTalk360 please use our support site

Version 9.0 is now released. Download and give it a try

You can provide any ideas/suggestions related to Operations & Administration capabilities of BizTalk360 in this forum.

How can we improve BizTalk360 Operations & Administration capabilities?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Stop maintenance from powershell script

During deploy we need to stop maintenance manually. Should be good to stop from powershell script.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Existing Feature Enhancement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Pagination default value to be customized instead of 25

It would be nice to have an option to set default value for pagination. Now it seems to be 25. Even if row count (in Setting->System Settings->Max Matches) is set to "50, 100, 500", 25 is default.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sending custom message on Process monitoring (Data Monitoring)

We have one requirement, customer wants to notify them, if we don’t have file to process. In this situation we can enable the Process Monitoring to notify them if we don’t have file to process. But this alarm has one drawback, it generates the critical error with failed message on configured port. That make sense for technical person but not for everyone. It would be nice, if we have capability to send the custom message in that situation to notify the customer.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Existing Feature Enhancement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Flag a suspended as Waiting Decision

When dealing with suspended, 3 actions can we can taken within BT360 : Resume / Terminate / Download

In some cases, we need to contact a third party team which will investigate and this can take some time.

During this elapsed time, we would like to flag the suspended as 'Waiting Decision' with a comment that could say that this suspended is assigned to this team, etc...

It would avoid to treat the same suspended several times and would give a better overview on suspended.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Data Filter in Date monitoring screen

Rather than all options under the 'set data filter' being 'and', would be nice to have an 'or' feature and the option to have multiple options.

i.e.
    application is equal to ZZZ
    AND
    fault code is equal to XXX
    OR
    fault code is equal to YYY
    and

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Report # of messages / application

I would like to see a Report over ## of messages per application and a Report over ## of messages / day / week / month totally(all applications)

We all know that statistics and diagrams is the major thing in all powerpoints so I want to add some extra into it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Quick filter - textbox for searching in applications

Quick filter for searching in applications.
    When you have many applications in your BizTalk environment you are forced to scroll down to the bottom of the page and use pagination in order to view next applications. I think it would be a great idea to have a textbox at the beginning of the page where you can type in parts of your application name or description to filter your list.

In my case I currently have 5 pages to scroll thru, not very user friendly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Time format in biztalk360 applicatie consistent

By adding an new alarm the business start or end time are eg 10:00 pm.
    After saving the time is displayed as 22: 00 Hours

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Default environment

I have 2 BizTalk environments configured in BizTalk360: One for which my BizTalk360 is activated. For the other one, the licence is disabled.
    When launching the BizTalk360 web interface, by default it tries to connect to my disabled environment and asks me to activate my licence. It would have been nice if it connected to the environment for which my licence is activated. Perhaps an option allowing to define an environment as the default one could help avoid this issue.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Existing Feature Enhancement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Search the message context properties through Message Box Data Monitoring

Suspended messages are routed to ESB and for some reason doesn't reach ESB, in this case user wants a notification
    but problem is if you search in suspended messages there are too many and the suspended message application name does not reflect the application from which the message came - the application name of the suspended message is All.Expcetions
    You need to go into the message context of suspended message & read the application name there.
    Currently a powershell script is used to filter the applications in message context.
    Basically can BizTalk360 go thru the message context and read the…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Tracking Information either in custom widgets(Analytics) or Reports.

Currently you can see individual Message information with respect to tracking in the Graphical message Flow view in BT360.
    I would like to see some reporting to do with tracking information.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Cross domain user access to BT360 portal

Non prod is in different domain to user group, You are currently unable to add the user from user access policy screen but I believe Cross domain users scenario does seem to work in BT360. It is only the Addition that is not working

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Analytics on Memory usage per Host Instance or all Host Instances

We are encountering some memory issue in general usage of BizTalk 2013 on the server.
    however in order to determine which of the application or host instances is causing the issue, I would like to have a analytic graph showing the memory usage per Host Instance or for all available host instance.
    Currently you will see only the memory usages per CPU (graph 'BizTalk Host Performance')with a maximum of 5 hosts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Immediate email notification for threshold violation followed by persist duration before next email

Immediate email notification for threshold violation followed by persist duration before next email

When RL goes down, immediately 1 email,
    wait for 10 minutes, & then the next email should go out.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Additional File Monitoring conditions test if recieved within certain time

I would like additional condition types added that would allow for more complex rules around time. I would like I way to get an alert if a file hasn't been received within the past minutes, hours, and days. This is important because the sender systems are supposed to send files in specific intervals and we need to be alerted iif we haven't received a file within certain time window parameters.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Disable the maintenance window when its currently ongoing

The new maintenance window has no option to just remove and not delete the entire maintainence window

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. EDI editing parties & other information

We use EDI a lot and are looking forward to some EDI enhancements
    EDI parties editing information in BT360

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Paging for suspended messages is broken

Paging for suspended messages is broken.

Version 8.8.2116.2405

I have 68 suspended messages from friday afternoon.
    When I go take a look at them only the 10 first messages are shown.
    Arrows/Paging does not work.

Changing 10/25/50/100 (filter) does not work.

When you click on suspended messages on dashboard you are sent to "Data Access/ Message Box (Queries)

The default setting for the SQL-expression is 10 making paging useless unless you go and change original expresson first.

Only after that will the paging work.

I think it would be best if paging-setting (default or in user profile) would be much…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base