Skip to content

BizTalk360 - Administration

We love your feedback and look forward to hearing from you. A great place to post your ideas and vote up others. Please share your stories to help us build a product that best fits your needs.

Please note this site is only to get future ideas and suggestions. If you have any technical challenges with the current version of BizTalk360 please use our support site

Version 10.9 is now released. Download and give it a try

You can provide any ideas/suggestions related to the Administration & Operations capabilities of BizTalk360 in this forum.

73 results found

1. Configure Email Ids for UP alerts

Currently when an alarm is created, we can enter the email ids to which the DOWN and UP alerts will be sent to. This is OK if the same recipients are targeted for both DOWN and UP alerts. However, if the alerts are sent to a support system that creates the tickets for the support team to action then we need ONLY the DOWN alerts to be sent to the support system. And configure separate email ids for the UP alerts (excluding support system) to avoid the creation of automatic tickets for UP alerts.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. BHM - BT360 Profile- Use monitoring Profile

how do I control which rules/queries are executed? This is normally configured in a “Monitoring Profile” in BHM

the BT360 runs the BHM without the Default profile, so can we link it to some profile so I can control Rules/Queries executed

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Able to view when (and why) Alarms are disabled (Alarm Governance and auditing)

An installation of a BizTalk Application in an environment which is monitored with BizTalk360. Therefore I disabled some alarms, which I am going to enable today. I noticed that another alarm is disabled from which I’m not sure if I disabled it yesterday or that, for some reason, I did it before.

For that reason I would like to have an overview of when alarms were disabled/enabled and it would be great if it would be possible to enter a reason why the alarm was disabled.

It would also be hulpful to be able to sort the Alarm Status column…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Alert counter

if the Alert Counter is full they get no more notification until the Alert is solved or the Counter get reseted.

In case it takes a while to solve the alerted issues they get no further alert when another mapped Service get down!

As an example it would be a nice feature if the Alert notification would recognize after Location A is disabled and Alert Counter is full - now Location B goes down reset the Counter automaticly.

In that way the Team get notified that another Service Location B is affected during they work to solve Location A.

Is…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Alert for Throttling analyser

Is there a way to define an alarm and get alerted when throttling occurs? I know the throttling analyser can replay the throttling state but just want to know a way to get alerted when it happens

By Tommy Wang

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. ESB filter options- Improvement

1.Need an filter on failure column values that currently exist in the exception fault table. So that we can setup a proactive alarm on an application.

2.The only available filter expression is "is Equal To"

1. Filter with an 'OR' condition on the same column. i.e. Application is Equal To 'App1' or 'App2'. You can add another filter, but then you lose the selection of 'Application" on the second filter

4.There is no filtering defined for Scope
    5.The only filter available on Exception Stack Trace is 'Is Equal To'

By Terry Stille,connexusenergy

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Show all applications for users who are no superuser

In User Acces Policy you can give access for all Applications and for all custom queries.
    I'd expect all Applications and all Custom queries will select everything from the table so you don't have to change this after adding an Application or a Custom Query.

Unfortunately this doesn't work like my expectation. So I have to change this for multiple user everytime an applicaton or a custom query is added.
    And this happens many times because we have many Applications and new Applications are added almost every month.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Cluster NT service monitoring

As of now, there is an option to monitor NT service. But no option to monitor Clustered NT services.

Exact requirement: SSO service is clustered so you cannot monitor it unless you have an “at least one active” functionality as with host instances.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add re-occurring maintenance window options and a section to view scheduled windows

With version 8.8 we now have the ability to schedule multiple maintenance windows in the future. Thank you very much!

Can we add the ability to schedule maintenance window re-occurrence. Including a way to view and modify them.

If possible it would be nice if we could or schedule skipping an occurrence or simply temporarily disable and re-enable it later, rather than having to delete and recreate.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. WebEndpoint: need more details in the notification

Hi,
    When monitoring a Web EndPoint and in case of a failure, the email received does not contains enough details regarding the issue.
    The only detail we have in the email is "Expected return code 200 was not found in the response" and we don't know what is the regarding endpoint.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. "Advanced Event Viewer with the filter of messages"

About this topic "Advanced Event Viewer with the filter of messages".On the very old versions of B360, this filter was usable with the "contains" operations. So we were able to search for a specific keyword in the event logs and B360 was able to get the results. In the actual version, we only have the option "is equal to", so we have to write the exact message to get a fetch, which is impossible. Our helpdesk still request to get a direct access to the Biztalk Server to

We want to search all messages in the event viewer that contains…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add pagination to Message Box/Tracking query results

When Message Box or Tracking queries return many results, it would be helpfull to have pagination to navigate through all the results

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add date format YYYY-MM-DD

In the profile, provide the possibility to choose the internationally accepted YYYY-MM-DD format, to be used in the interface.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Default environment

I have 2 BizTalk environments configured in BizTalk360: One for which my BizTalk360 is activated. For the other one, the licence is disabled.
    When launching the BizTalk360 web interface, by default it tries to connect to my disabled environment and asks me to activate my licence. It would have been nice if it connected to the environment for which my licence is activated. Perhaps an option allowing to define an environment as the default one could help avoid this issue.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Reporting : ability to add custom widgets in the report

Hi,
    Using custom widget in a report is a must have feature.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Copy dashboard between environments

We'd like to be able to customize a dashboard only once and then apply it (by just copying it) to other environments we've connected to the system.
    Currently we need to customize the dashboard separately on each environment, which make it quite annoying...

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. KB

Hi,
    It could be great to display a tooltip under the "KB" icon in the MessageBox queries, just to display the title of the KB and also to do a quick access to the KB tab.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Larger Fault Description Textbox

The SQL field is 4,096 chars so a one line textbox is too small. Make it bigger or resizable

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Detail view for custom SQL queries

Currently you can configure SQL queries and see the results in the BizTalk360 web interface.

In some cases you may be using columns with long text and it's difficult to view it in the table/grid result view. It will be useful if you can have a detail view, where the user can click on a particular row, which then opens a window or blade and show all the content.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Governance audit - BizTalk360/Audit - User Activities : enhancement

Hello,

Would it be possible to have a more flexible search on governance audit such as user activities ?
    I would like to search by different criteria (user, date etc...) and have more than 20 results.
    Also, i would like to be able to export the whole result to a csv file, not only the 20 lines

thx a lot

best regards

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In the latest version of BizTalk360, Governance Audit activities are filtered with the parameters like Operations, users ,Date Time and Max Records.

In addition to these capabilities users can exported the desired number of audit logs in PDF or Excel format.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base