Skip to content

BizTalk360 - Monitoring

We love your feedback and look forward to hearing from you. A great place to post your ideas and vote up others. Please share your stories to help us build a product that best fits your needs.

Please note this site is only to get future ideas and suggestions. If you have any technical challenges with the current version of BizTalk360 please use our support site

You can provide any ideas/suggestions related to improving BizTalk360 monitoring capabilities in this forum.

43 results found

1. Data Monitoring Suggestion

I am configuring some Data Monitoring Alerts in BizTalk360 and have run into a snag. In my Test environment, we have crafted an ESB Exception for our Gibsons.FIN.Transactions BizTalk Application and have a Fault Category of ProcessCOACacheMisses. However when I am configuring this Data Monitoring alert in Production, I don’t have this Fault Category yet as it is a new application. I would imagine you are performing a DISTINCT SQL Query on the field and populating the dropdown with these values. It would be nice to override and provide my own text as now I have to wait for that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Preview Facility for Data Monitoring Filters

While mapping a MessageBox data monitoring to an Alarm, SQLDataFilter section does not have a Preview query option. Having a preview option is good in terms of being definitive about functionality of the monitoring. It does depend on availability of the correct data in message box. But considering the fact that these kind of alarms are set reactively than proactively, it will be nice to have Preview option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Date/time of error/warning occurrence in 'Errors and Warnings' overview

Currently when errors or warnings are displayed you have no direct clue when this has occurred. Some errors will stay in the monitor, even when the issue has been resolved.
    No you have to check and in most cases need to conclude that it is an 'old' error/warning.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base