Enhancements to "ESB Exceptions Data" functionality
Display Field in table:
- ActionType ~ Filter our faults that have an ActionType (i.e. they have been actioned). This should be the default query value.
Filter data by:
- Service Name
- Root Node
- I would like in BizTalk360 is to be able to manage the ActionType options in the "[EsbExceptionDb].[dbo].[ActionType]" table. Users can then select the action to apply to selected fault(s) with all actions audited. For example, I would like the following action types:
* "Resubmitted from Source System"
* "Resubmitted from Archive"
* "Resubmit not required"
* "Resubmitted from Portal" ~ renamed from ootb "SucessfulResubmitted"
* "Resubmitted from Portal with Data Modifications" ~ this option is only applied from the Message Details screen when the [Resubmit] button is pressed.
Charlie Mott commented
Just for a bit more background on the issue: We want to use the “ESB Exception Data” page as a TODO list. Any faults reported by this screen need to be actioned. The problem is that you cannot tell from query results table which faults have already been handled. You need 2 clicks for each line ([Message Properties] > [Message Content]) before you can see that the message “This message is already submitted. Click Edit to resubmit this message once again.“. This is a really bad user experience.