BizTalk360 - Operations

We love your feedback and look forward to hearing from you. A great place to post your ideas and vote up others. Please share your stories to help us build a product that best fits your needs.

Please note this site is only to get future ideas and suggestions. If you have any technical challenges with the current version of BizTalk360 please use our support site

Version 9.0 is now released. Download and give it a try

You can provide any ideas/suggestions related to Operations & Administration capabilities of BizTalk360 in this forum.

How can we improve BizTalk360 Operations & Administration capabilities?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Flag a suspended as Waiting Decision

When dealing with suspended, 3 actions can we can taken within BT360 : Resume / Terminate / Download

In some cases, we need to contact a third party team which will investigate and this can take some time.

During this elapsed time, we would like to flag the suspended as 'Waiting Decision' with a comment that could say that this suspended is assigned to this team, etc...

It would avoid to treat the same suspended several times and would give a better overview on suspended.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Existing Feature Enhancement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sending custom message on Process monitoring (Data Monitoring)

We have one requirement, customer wants to notify them, if we don’t have file to process. In this situation we can enable the Process Monitoring to notify them if we don’t have file to process. But this alarm has one drawback, it generates the critical error with failed message on configured port. That make sense for technical person but not for everyone. It would be nice, if we have capability to send the custom message in that situation to notify the customer.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Existing Feature Enhancement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Default environment

I have 2 BizTalk environments configured in BizTalk360: One for which my BizTalk360 is activated. For the other one, the licence is disabled.
    When launching the BizTalk360 web interface, by default it tries to connect to my disabled environment and asks me to activate my licence. It would have been nice if it connected to the environment for which my licence is activated. Perhaps an option allowing to define an environment as the default one could help avoid this issue.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Existing Feature Enhancement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Data Filter in Date monitoring screen

Rather than all options under the 'set data filter' being 'and', would be nice to have an 'or' feature and the option to have multiple options.

i.e.
    application is equal to ZZZ
    AND
    fault code is equal to XXX
    OR
    fault code is equal to YYY
    and

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Search the message context properties through Message Box Data Monitoring

Suspended messages are routed to ESB and for some reason doesn't reach ESB, in this case user wants a notification
    but problem is if you search in suspended messages there are too many and the suspended message application name does not reflect the application from which the message came - the application name of the suspended message is All.Expcetions
    You need to go into the message context of suspended message & read the application name there.
    Currently a powershell script is used to filter the applications in message context.
    Basically can BizTalk360 go thru the message context and read the…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Tracking Information either in custom widgets(Analytics) or Reports.

Currently you can see individual Message information with respect to tracking in the Graphical message Flow view in BT360.
    I would like to see some reporting to do with tracking information.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. BizTalk360 work on mobiles

Would like BizTalk360 to work on mobiles, and the display should show up correctly. Allow performing actions on the portal via mobiles

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Additional File Monitoring conditions test if recieved within certain time

I would like additional condition types added that would allow for more complex rules around time. I would like I way to get an alert if a file hasn't been received within the past minutes, hours, and days. This is important because the sender systems are supposed to send files in specific intervals and we need to be alerted iif we haven't received a file within certain time window parameters.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Email template

To enable users to select any range of colors (RBG, HEX Values) so that the emails colors and templates can be customized per company styles…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Maintenance window Scheduling

Allow for a tickbox so you can setup maintenance on all environments at same time, rather than making multiple entries.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add re-occurring maintenance window options and a section to view scheduled windows

With version 8.8 we now have the ability to schedule multiple maintenance windows in the future. Thank you very much!

Can we add the ability to schedule maintenance window re-occurrence. Including a way to view and modify them.

If possible it would be nice if we could or schedule skipping an occurrence or simply temporarily disable and re-enable it later, rather than having to delete and recreate.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Unlimited extraction of tracked messages from biztalkdtadb

Sometimes I need to extract several thousand messages from tracking database (DTA). In BizTalk360 there is currently a limitation of 500 messages and 10mb file size (zip)

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Alert & Email enhancements (real-time, custom fields & template customization)

I have 5 feature enhancements which are requirements from a lot of customers:
    1. Ability to send an alert(email) per error. 1 alert for 1 error.
    2. Ability to add message context or content to the alert email, for example “order number”.
    3. Trigger the alert directly when the error occurs, (near)real-time alerting
    4. Ability to choose any color in the custom email template.
    5. Ability to add a company logo in the custom email template.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Existing Feature Enhancement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add info what was DOWN in UP Alert

When UP alert is triggered and I have multiple down alerts I have to wonder what UP is related to DOWN one
    It would be easier to see what was wrong in UP alert not the current healthy status of everything

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The ability to add all SQL servers from Always on Cluster in the Advanced Event Viewer

The ability to add all SQL servers from Always On cluster for monitoring and use in the Advanced Event Viewer.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 3rd party Sftp Adapters monitoring should be supported in BT360

Supporting nsoftware sftp
    Supporting Blogical Shared Adapters Sftp

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. FILE and FTP locations monitoring - even for locations not used by BizTalk

Hi,
    The FILE and FTP notification features are great :) But it should also be great to have the ability to monitor locations that are not used by BizTalk.
    I have a use case where my customer use an other product than BizTalk for several flows and we want to use BizTalk360 to monitor these locations too. Today it is not possible.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. BAM Module - 10,000 rows export to Excel

Export to Excel only exports a maximum of 1000 rows.
    We need many more than 1000 rows.
    Had this worked, we could have used Excel filters and widths instead.
    Suggestion : Add 10,000 rows to drop down box.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. KB

Hi,
    It could be great to display a tooltip under the "KB" icon in the MessageBox queries, just to display the title of the KB and also to do a quick access to the KB tab.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Existing Feature Enhancement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Ability to reset alarm counters every x hours

We would like to be able to reset the number of sent alarms every x hours.
    If our support personell forget to handle the suspended items, then they get new alarms after x hours.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base